Sunday, December 27, 2020

21 Dec 08 ~ Arrival

Image Source: UniWorld.com

It was a 2+ hour bus ride from Munich to Passau.

We sail on the S.S. Beatrice this trip.

There are about 103 other passengers on this cruise, double last year's cruise.  More from other countries this year:  Canada, S. Africa, Korea, Wales, Britain, and Australia.  Also more kids under age 15.  It looks like a large family is on the cruise this year, grandparents, parents, kids, grandkids.  They make up almost a quarter of the passengers.  Paul is 75!  I would love to still be able to travel when I hit that milestone.

I got a free upgrade to a Cat 4 cabin!

Raining, so I napped instead of exploring on my own.  Tomorrow is the city tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Dec 2008 ~ Saturday Travel Day

Image Source: Uniworld.com   Danube Holiday Markets with Uniworld Met Paul ~ from last Christmas' Rhine River cruise ~ at the Atlanta ai...